Most often this Report is used to determine practice viability before you risk your money or a paper is signed. This is often used as part of an SBA package. The Report will break down 14 CONTIGUOUS Zip Codes as well as 5-, 10-, and 15-minute drive-time radii. Data comes from two competing data vendors. Competition (and when applicable) Referral Sources are considered. Relevant landmarks such as schools are included for pediatric-type practices.
The end of the Report is an analysis by a demographer familiar with the specific discipline that will offer a Recommendation and Observation based upon this information. If you want to know something specific, please ask*. A 20-minute telephone consultation is available as part of the price of the Report.
We need to know:
- Street Address or Cross Streets
- City, State, and Zip Code
- Type of Practice
- Circumstances (New or Scratch, Purchase or Existing, Move from Existing Location, Main or Satellite or Second)
We do not track insurance offered or accepted in the region.
Databases and Contact List of doctors and practices are available for an additional charge.
View Sample Report
- If there is a problem with the order, one of our staff will call within 24 hours to review. If there is a question, we can resolve it at that time.
- Please note that we need to have the practice address (including Zip Code) along with a breakout of patients by Zip Code (if possible), samples of logos, web sites, and marketing materials used in the past.
- Between 7 and 10 business days, you will receive an E-mail with the Report attached. On the same day that the E-mail is sent, a hard copy will follow U.S. Post.
- Included in the cost of the Report is a 20-minute telephone consultation with the demographer who prepared the report. Times for the consultation session will be arranged via e-mail. Of course, you are not required to have the consultation. It is offered as a courtesy.